Backed by venture and social impact investors, EduNav’s team is passionate about technology’s potential to change lives, and our course-to-career solutions are doing just that on campuses across the US. Our leadership team combines that passion with lessons learned leading (and founding) well-known EdTech companies to set us apart.
We are looking to grow our Marketing team with a Coordinator, Content Marketing. To be successful in this role, you should have:
- A passion for technology’s role in increasing college completion rates.
- An incessant desire to understand how higher ed leaders tackle their institutions’ most important strategic goals.
- Strong communication skills, both in written and verbal forms.
Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing, the Content Marketing Coordinator is a highly skilled communicator driven to tell our customers’ student success stories. Success in this role looks like EduNav established as a thought leader in higher ed and Marketing’s data showing that cross-departmental partners have the collateral that they need to attract, retain and delight customers.
- Researching industry-related topics and developing content to provide value to our prospects and current customers
- Writing clear marketing copy, both short and long form, that drives readers to take our desired action
- Analyzing content performance, including conducting keyword research and using SEO guidelines to improve search results
- Managing The Course-to-Career Chronicle
- Interviewing clients and subject matter experts to develop speaking session content, magazine articles, etc.
- Working cross-departmentally to ensure content is distributed widely
- Enforcing brand guidelines across the materials produced by EduNav
Requirements and Skills
- Strategic mindset balanced with the ability to implement a range of marketing tactics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and an ability to multitask
- Experience with Marketing and Sales Operations technology, including HubSpot and Salesforce, Vidyard, and Salesloft
- Familiarity and comfort collaborating remotely through Slack, OneDrive, and Confluence
- Grasp of marketing and sales performance metrics — what they mean and how to use them to optimize content