Backed by venture and social impact investors, EduNav’s team is passionate about technology’s potential to change lives, and our course-to-career solutions are doing just that on campuses across the US. Our leadership team combines that passion with lessons learned leading (and founding) well-known EdTech companies to set us apart.
We are looking to grow our Marketing team with a Senior Manager, Customer and Account-based Marketing who will serve as the liaison between our Customer Success, Sales, and Marketing teams. To be successful in this role, you should have:
- A passion for technology’s role in increasing college completion rates.
- An incessant desire to understand how higher ed leaders tackle their institutions’ most important strategic goals.
- Strong communication skills, both in written and verbal forms.
Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing, the Senior Manager of Customer and Account-based Marketing will drive a maximum return on investment for Marketing resources through personalized, hyper targeted campaigns (1:1, 1:many, and 1:few) and through expanding current customer relationships. Success in this role looks like an increase in overall ACV and key logos added to our current client roster.
- Creating and implementing programs and campaigns to drive engagement and cross-sell opportunities within target accounts
- Strategizing and producing account-specific collateral and assets as needed to support campaigns, including mapping content and creative assets to various personas, segments, and verticals and across the buyer’s journey
- Measuring, analyzing, and optimizing campaigns to align with business objectives
Requirements and Skills
- Strategic mindset balanced with the ability to implement a range of marketing tactics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and an ability to multitask
- Experience with Marketing and Sales Operations technology, including HubSpot, Salesforce, Vidyard, and Salesloft
- Familiarity and comfort collaborating remotely through Slack, OneDrive, and Confluence
- Grasp of marketing and sales performance metrics — what they mean and how to use them to optimize campaigns