Backed by venture and social impact investors, EduNav’s team is passionate about technology’s potential to change lives, and our course-to-career solutions are doing just that on campuses across the US. Our leadership team combines that passion with lessons learned leading (and founding) well-known EdTech companies to set us apart.
We are looking to grow our Marketing team with a Manager, Field Marketing. To be successful in this role, you should have:
- A passion for technology’s role in increasing college completion rates.
- An incessant desire to understand how higher ed leaders tackle their institutions’ most important strategic goals.
- Strong communication skills, both in written and verbal forms.
Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing, the Field Marketing Manager is responsible for the planning and execution of all components of EduNav’s attended, sponsored, and hosted events, including, but not limited to, trade show participation, sponsorships, private dinners, receptions, internal functions and user conferences. Success in this role looks like each event meeting its intended goals and expectations related to lead generation and brand awareness while staying under the budget allotted for each event.
- Project managing events and meet deadlines in all stages of event planning, design, and production
- Creating and managing the events budget, ensuring that each event is produced under the allotted amount
- Managing EduNav’s relationship with exhibit partner(s)
- Collaborating cross-departmentally to ensure event success
- Related duties as assigned
Requirements and Skills
- Proactive approach to handling issues and problem-solving skills
- Ability to negotiate successfully
- Follow-through and willingness to conduct pre-and post-event evaluations, reporting on the outcomes
- Research skills to identify event opportunities, understand the market, and generate interest
- Superb time management and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience with Marketing and Sales Operations technology, including HubSpot and Salesforce, Vidyard, and Salesloft
- Familiarity and comfort collaborating remotely through Slack, OneDrive, and Confluence
- Grasp of marketing and sales performance metrics — what they mean and how to use them to optimize field marketing efforts