At EduNav, our vision is a world where students from all backgrounds can seize the economic and social benefits of higher education. We’re making this vision a reality through our academic planning, degree discovery, and academic mobility solutions, which empower higher ed institutions to graduate more students.
Our Customer Success team is dedicated to helping our college, university, and state system partners meet their student success goals. This team guides each institution through implementation and then sticks by their side long after launch to offer the hands-on support that sets our SaaS company apart. As we expand our national footprint, we’re looking for an experienced EdTech customer success professional to focus on the Pacific and Mountain regions. This is a remote position, but the ideal candidate will be located near a major airport and be able to travel to customer sites as needed.
- Increase adoption and deployment by aligning EduNav products with campus and leadership strategic goals.
- Position EduNav as a means to accomplish local, state, and federal policies related to student retention and completion.
- Build and maintain strong collaborative relationships with project members and senior campus leadership and executive sponsors at the provost, vice-provost, and CIO levels.
- Coordinate all implementation and ongoing deployment activities with assigned customers, including (but not limited to):
- Leading planning and kickoff engagements.
- Building and managing to an implementation timeline with the customer.
- Serving as the main point of contact/escalation for customers during implementation, deployment, and launch.
- Coordinating resources from multiple EduNav departments as needed during each phase of implementation, deployment, and launch and ensuring clear, timely communication between these departments and the customer.
- Delivering product training using a train-the-trainer model.
- Conducting regular (weekly/bi-weekly) check-ins with all assigned customers and ensure all agreed-to action items are executed in a timely manner.
- Over time and with experience, become a functional expert in the EduNav product suite and use these skills to help customers fully realize the value of the products.
- Support the sales process as needed.
Requirements and skills
- A working knowledge of college, university, or system administration is required. The best candidates will have 5+ years of experience working in administrative leadership at the registrar, dean, or higher-level office at a 2- or 4-year institution in the US.
- Demonstrable experience driving complex, multi-stakeholder projects through to successful completion.
- An understanding of student information systems and how they interact to manage student lifecycle. Experience with Ellucian or Peoplesoft SIS, advising, and/or degree audit systems strongly preferred.
- Prior software implementation or consulting experience is not required, but you must:
- Possess strong problem-solving, negotiating, and team-management skills.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Be comfortable working remotely with remote teams.
- Live near a major airport and be able to travel up to 20% to customers across the Mountain and Pacific time zones, with occasional travel to the rest of the US.
- Have a bachelor’s degree or higher, or equivalent.
- Experience working in or supporting the California Community College System or the CSU system a plus.