Backed by venture and social impact investors, EduNav’s team is passionate about technology’s potential to change lives, and our course-to-career solutions are doing just that on campuses across the US. Our leadership team combines that passion with lessons learned leading (and founding) well-known EdTech companies to set us apart.
We are looking to grow our team with a Regional Vice President, Business Development who will manage the West territory. To be successful in this role, you should have:
- A passion for technology’s role in increasing college completion rates.
- An incessant desire to understand how higher ed leaders tackle their institutions’ most important strategic goals.
- Strong communication skills, both in written and verbal forms.
As our Regional Vice President of Sales, you’ll be responsible for developing and executing a regional sales strategy as well as participating in strategic decision-making about our solutions portfolio based on what you’ve seen on the ground.
- Collaborating with senior executives to establish and execute a sales goal for the Western region
- Forecasting annual, quarterly, and monthly sales goals
- Developing specific plans to ensure growth both long and short-term
- Driving customers through the sales funnel through presentations at events
- Developing and continuing to optimize the sales pipeline and forecast process with focus on predictability
- Contributing to strategic decision-making about products portfolio, technology roadmap, business development, and company core capabilities
- Analyzing and assessing the effectiveness of sales strategies, tactics, methods, expenses, and results
- Related duties as assigned
Requirements and skills
- 5+ years of experience working in/selling to the higher education industry
- 4-year post-secondary education/Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with Marketing and Sales Operations technology, including HubSpot, Salesforce, Vidyard, and Salesloft
- Familiarity and comfort collaborating remotely through Slack, OneDrive, and Confluence
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills