- This event has passed.
July 22, 2020 | 1:00 pm - 1:45 pm
As colleges and universities look towards the fall semester with uncertainty, they’re faced with big decisions to cut costs without impacting student success. This webinar explores how EduNav’s newest product, Decision Analytics, is helping institutions leverage our actionable insights with confidence, including:
- How many seats do I need for each course each term?
- Which classes can I cut, postpone, or reduce without impacting student progression?
- What courses do seniors absolutely need to graduate on time?
- Which students have already completed the requirements for any degree, either declared or undeclared?
- Which degrees are students closest to completing?
- For a specific student, what programs have they completed or are closest to completing?
This webinar is meant for higher education executives, as well as administrators and managers at all levels.
Please fill out our registration form below for access to the webinar. Only emails with an .edu address will be accepted. You will receive an email confirmation after your submission.